- In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11,
- Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services,
- presented below are the identifying
details of the company.
- Carrer Calatrava, 51-53 08017 Barcelona
- Víctor Juan Abelló, 46145894-M
- Access to the website http://itinerisbcn.com of itinerisBcn implies
- acceptance of all the following conditions:
- Intellectual Property
- The contents of this website, text, images, etc.. well as its graphic
- design and source code are protected by the Spanish laws on
- intellectual property rights and industrial pro itinerisBcn thus remaining
- totally reproduction, distribution or public communication, in whole
- or in part without the express permission of itinerisBcn.
- Website Content
- itinerisBcn not responsible for the misuse of the contents of our website,
- being the sole responsibility of the person who accesses or uses.
- Updating and modifying web page
- itinerisBcn reserves the right to modify or remove, without notice,
- whether the information contained in its website, as well as its settings
- and presentation, without
assuming any responsibility for it.
- Technical points
- itinerisBcn does not assume any liability that may arise from technical
- problems or equipment failures that may occur during connection to
- the Internet, as well as damages caused by third parties through illegal
- beyond the control ofitinerisBcnAlso freed from any responsibility for
- any damages that may be suffered by the user as a result of errors,
- defects or omissions in the information they provide when it comes from
- outside sources.
and Data Protection (LOPD)
- itinerisBcn hereby informs users of this website, you can create an
- automated personal data with them to the notice of that holder as a result
- of using this site and because shipments to email email@example.com
- listed as a contact or on those collected through our contact form, in strict
- compliance with the
provisions of the legislation on data protection.
- Pursuant to the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection
- of Personal Data, users can exercise at any time, access rights,
- rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data, which had been
- collected and archived. The exercise of these rights shall be made in
- writing to the registered office of itinerisBcn or email identified as contact,
- indicating in either case, by reference 'PERSONAL DATA' and pretend
- actions referred derque, attaching a copy of their National Identity Card.
- The recorded data could be used for the statistical purposes, the transfer
- of advertising - including electronic -, incident management or conducting
research, among other activities.
- In your case, the personal data provided by users, may be disclosed to
- a third party only to fulfill the purposes identified above and the consent
- of the parties concerned, which shall be granted if contrary to manifest
- anything within a fortnight since that would facilitate their data.
- In any case, the consent may be noted revocable at any time by writing
- to the headquarters of the owner, indicating as reference 'UNSUBSCRIBE'.
- © All
rights reserved: itinerisBcn